It's finally here! The post I have been hinting and sneak peak-ing is finally here! ;)
As I've mentioned a ton of times, summer is my favorite. I love the heat, I love the beach, and I love summer activities - like a fun summer party where you and your gal friends can just hang out, eat yummy treats, and take fun photos! Which is exactly what I did, and now I want to share it with you! :)
I'm so lucky to have such fun friends in my life who were excited to come over and celebrate the days that already feel like summer here in SoCal!
Since it was an all girl party, I went with a girly décor theme of different shades of pink (with many pops of neon pink) and added in flamingo and pineapple accents.
And you know I had to add in some DIY flair ;)
Step-by-step tutorials are coming up for a pretty pink photo backdrop and cute straw flags in the next two weeks! I'm so excited to share these with you!
I wanted to share where I got a lot of my décor so you can easily throw a pink themed summer party for your friends this summer!
- Flamingo sign from Hobby Lobby - similar here
- Pink patterned straws from the $1-$3 section at Target - similar here and here
- Pink pineapple décor from Hobby Lobby - here
- Fun shaped sunglasses from the $1-$3 section at Target - similar here
- Gold foil Pineapple plates (large from Hobby Lobby, small from Dollar Tree) - here
- Assorted Pretty Pink shade paper cups from Oh Happy Day Shop - here (this shop is THE place for cute party décor and details!)
The majority of the décor, if not all of it, was definitely inexpensive! I grabbed some sweet treats from the grocery store (popsicles), Trader Joe's (macaroons), and Target (red flavor Starbursts), a quick and easy pink tablecloth from the Dollar Tree, and set everything up on a table outside so we could enjoy the weather and just have fun!
I hope this has given you some inspiration to have all your friends over for a fun, pink themed summer party!
Come back next Wednesday to see a step-by-step of a DIY that will take your summer party to the next level!
I had so much fun hosting this party with a few of my friends, and I'm so excited to share more with you! :)
See you next Wednesday!